ETHNIC FESTIVAL 2019
Sunday, 18 Aug 2019, ONLINE
WHAT IS ETHNIC FESTIVAL 2019?
Let's Celebrate Our Diversity
One of Singapore’s uniqueness is how we live harmoniously in a diverse culture; hence the creation of Ethnic Festival 2019;
a community driven event to celebrate our diversity as One Singapore.
- To showcase the diverse ethnic cultures of Singapore.
- To encourage Singaporeans and visitors to have a better understanding of our ethnic diversity through interactive exhibit booths, entertainment and fun-filled activities.
- To highlight the importance of integrated living* in a diverse culture like Singapore.
- To embrace and practice gracious living among Singaporeans
Rationale of Logo
The logo is a creative combination of brush strokes with strong bold colours.
The logo represents a canvas painted with different brush strokes to depict the different cultures and ethnic groups that form the Singapore culture. With the right understanding and graciousness, Singaporeans can blend in as one and achieve integrated living*.
The embossed part of the logo showcases the importance of individuality, whilst the areas which are blended bring across the message of togetherness.
* Integrated Living refers to the embracing of different ethnicity and cultures in Singapore and accepting that we are all different as individuals and yet similar as One Singapore.
Organiser: Red Box Events Pte Ltd
Red Box Events Pte Ltd is a boutique events consultancy and training outfit which believes in a simple service philosophy of nurturing meaningful long term relationship with our partners.
After 18 years, we believe we are ready to create our own brand of events and to kick start this new journey, we are proud to announce the birth of Ethnic Festival – Celebrating Our Diversity.